St. Joachim Church
mijo 2009.03.01. 22:29
Mélykút first inhabitants settled around 1590, and 1610 in Mélykúti than simply refer to the notes. The inhabitants of the manor at the time - who were mainly Hungarians, and this number was small - installed in various locations, mainly in Nógrád, Heves and the northern part of Pest county. Fermendzsin that was founded in 1649 Mélykút village, where residents were mostly Catholics. The first stamp in 1661-Vest, the inscription: "Mélykút village in 1661." In the middle of the coat of arms: a wheel well, for a long watering trough, from which a deer drinking agancsos
Mélykút plane boundary municipalities. The soil is of good quality agyagtalaj. There is no river. The southern part of the village was a lake in the 1870's and 1880-some 2-3 meters deep. Over time, however, was charged in 1927 and finally drained and transformed into a marketplace.
During the Turkish occupation of the Szeged Mélykút Sandžak belonged Turks and suffered so much, why do the majority of the population fled.
The region of the Turkish invasion in 1686-up from, but in 1703-again during the Rákóczi's freedom have suffered a great deal of the village. 1734-was already a significant number of the population could be because the Archbishop Archives, this teacher has been a timely manner and was also the chapel.
The village initially Jánoshalmához become one of the troubles under the guidance of a Franciscan friends. Gr Grassalkovich 1761-1768-reeded chapel until the church was replaced by a beautiful emeltetett, which is now only the old church tower, and the stone walls of the gallery are for.
Decided in 1900 that the church megnagyobbítják. The village leadership wanted to build a new church. The plan of the then parish priest, Kurko Charles did not accept. The church's old ship, built in two mellékhajó.
The church altar depicts St. Joakimot, a small Virgin Mary's knees, hands and the apple in the picture above the caption: 'potent power semen ejus in terra. "
The oldest birth registration in 1748. Will start in September.
1762-in a bell weighing 108 pounds were acquired. The same year, another, smaller one is from the village. Holy Trinity and the Virgin megkoronáztatásának picture was on it. Made in Budapest Tuhori bell master. The bell dedicated to Kalocsa. St. Bartholomew named. These bells are not aware of the hollétéről.
The inscriptions found in the current bells, bells, and the data.
Nagyharang: Church & St. Stephen - országfelajánlás image
(600 kg), the Roman Catholic faithful Mélykúti adományozásából 1923
Árpád Tóth poured Veszprém
Middle bells: Holy + Annunciation szarvassal Hubertusz image image
(300 kg) in the deep. cat. faithful adakozásából 1924
Árpád Tóth poured Veszprém
Bell: hard to read subtitles:
(30 kg) ... ... ... IOSEPA IN MICH SLEFA ITOCK
The Mélykúti St. Joachim Church from 1760-rectorial